12 Sep 2019
Blockhouse Bay School is excited to celebrate 100 years in our community.
Originally planned for March 2020, we will now celebrate the momentous occasion in April 2021.
We invite ex-Students, Teachers, Parents and Whānau to join us to reminisce, celebrate and enjoy renewing friendships and seeing our school in 2021.
To register for this event please complete this form : Blockhouse Bay Primary School Centennial April 2021
Friday 9th April 10.00am - 2.00pm Welcome and School Open Day - Dance Festival
* 11.00am Welcome to visitors. Please make your way to Te Whau- Foyer (John Davies Performing Arts Centre) to be welcomed to our school.
* 11.30-12.45pm. Student ambassadors will lead tours around the school. Enjoy looking at our children's artwork.
* 1.30-2.45pm Dance Festival : classes performing items on various stages around the school. (Current school community welcome).
Friday 9th April 7.00 - 9.30pm Evening Function - $10 per person (pay at the door). All welcome
* Finger food. Cash bar and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
Saturday 10th April 11.00 - 4.30pm Official Ceremony, School Tours, Mix and Mingle
Please make your way to Te Whau - foyer (John Davies Performing Arts Centre) on arrival.
* 11.00-12.30pm Walking tours of the school - Enjoy looking at our children's artwork.
* 12.30-1.30pm Program starts - Speeches and children's group performances (John Davies Performing Arts Centre)
* 1.30-2.30pm Walking tours resume for those that missed + meet with others from your time at the school.
* 2pm onwards Afternoon tea served in the Te Manawa - Library and Makerspace
Parking is always difficult around Blockhouse Bay School, so please think about how this can be best managed for you. There is parking on the streets around the school and in the Blockhouse Bay Library Carpark.
People with disabled stickers on their cars are welcome to park in the staff car park. Please email us on email@example.com if this is required.
In addition to parking on the streets around the school and BHB library carpark, attendees are welcome to park