Blockhouse Bay Primary School is providing Online Learning for our students while school is closed due to the Covid-19 crisis.Wednesday 25th March, Thursday 26th March and Friday 27th March.
Online Learning Plans have been emailed for your children to use on these days.
Please use these plans if you would like. If you and your family are feeling under pressure and upset in any way please feel free to have a rest from schoolwork.
There are different plans for
- Pōhutuakawa (Year 0 and 1: Rooms 16, 17, 18, 24 and 25 ) and Kōwhai (Year 1 and 2: Rooms 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23).
- Rimu (Years 3 and 4: Rooms 2, 3, 12, 13, 14 and 15)
- Kauri (Years 5 and 6: Rooms 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11
Please check your emails for these plans
Monday 30th March to Tuesday 14th April: Term One Holidays
There is no Online Learning provided during the holidays.
Activity Sheets will be emailed on Mondays
Wednesday 15th April: Term 2 starts with Online Learning
Teachers will email you on Thursday 9th of April with an attachment from your child’s teacher explaining how to access the learning for your child
On Wednesday 15th April by 9am:
Please click below for m
- Year 1 & 2 Teachers will email you with the learning for these children
- Year 3 - 6 Teachers will make the learning available on Google Classroom
ore information about how
Online Learning will work
at Blockhouse Bay Primary School from Term 2 onwards