Our Travel Policy is to encourage the use of a variety of ways of getting to and from school. Here are some possibilities!
- Walking: A Walking school bus is an organized group of children walking to and from school under the supervision of adults. We do not have any running at the moment.
- Walk to School Wednesday: Let's see how many students we can get walking to school on Wednesdays!
- Scootering: A lot of fun and very fast!
- Stop, Drop and Stroll: This is a combination of Car, and Walking.
- Bus: Want less fuss – Catch a bus!
- Bike: Year 6 only. Write to Mr Robinson for permission
- Safer routes: We would like to identify safer routes to school
Click on the link below if you want more information or if you are interested in any of these initiatives - please contact the school office 627-9940 or email@example.com